Call 0207 516 1077 For Mac Hard Drive Recovery
WE SPECIALISE IN MAC HARD DRIVE RECOVERY! Here is why you should use Mac Hard Drive Recovery:
- FREE Hard Drive Collection (We collect your hard disk for free diagnosis from the comfort of your office or your home next day!)
- FREE Hard Drive Diagnostic & Quotes (No charges for quotations or for inspections!)
- No-Data, No-FEE (If we do not recover your data -which usually does NOT happen -you do NOT pay us a penny!)
- FREE Delivery of Recovered Data (We send you back the recovered data free of charge!)
- FREE Data Recovery Preview (You can see what we can recover!)
- No Hidden Charges (We do not charge for parts, diagnostics or anything else! You just pay what we have quoted you!)
If your Mac hard drive has failed and there is a “?” on your screen and/or you hear a clicking noise, then your internal hard drive has failed. Mac computers have 2 different types of internal hard disks. One type is the traditional electro-mechanical hard drives and the other type is the other type is one made with memory chips known as SSD hard drives. If you mac hard drive is mecahnical, you will hear a buzzing, clicking or faint beeping noise which is an indication of an internal physical failure. However if your Apple Mac laptop or PC is using an SSD (Solid State Disk), then you will hear no noise whatsoever. You will just see a “?” mark on your Mac screen when you start up you Mac computer. You may have a failed external hard drive set up to be used as a “Time Machine”. When your Time Machine hard drive fails, you cannot go back in time and get back your lost data because you Time Machine is not working.
When you lose data, you need the services of a specialist data recovery company
If you cannot access your data and it seems to have vanished, Mac Hard Drive Recovery CAN help. We are a specialist data recovery company with advanced data recovery facilities and highly experienced and accredited technicians who can ensure recovery of the missing data in the event of a Mac hard drive failure.
Mac Hard Drive Recovery can ensure hard drive recovery from all of your Apple hardware, including but not limited to MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Powerbook, iBook, G4, G5, G4 Aluminium, G4 Titanium, Mac OS X and Xserver.
Just call 0207 516 1077 or email info (at) macserviceslondon.co.uk